In recent years, JSXGraph has seen widespread use in many elearning formats, ranging from open source / open content solution to commercial solutions. Various projects incoroprate JSXGraph as building block to improve digital learning and e-assessment with fast interactive 2D graphics.
After the success of the JSXGraph conference 2020 and JSXGraph conference 2021, the aim of the JSXGraph conference 2022 is again to bring together developers and teachers and exchange ideas and materials.
- Usage of JSXGraph
- for learning / teaching
- in e-Learning environments: moodle, ilias, STACK, …
- in dynamic visualizations
- Best practices
- Presentation of new JSXGraph developments
Contributed talks / presentations
- There will be a number of time slots for contributed presentations. Please, submit your contribution soon.
- We encourage all JSXGraph users and developers to
- report about their concepts, experience, and workflow,
- present their applications and best practices,
- discuss pedagogical concepts involving JSXGraph.
The online sessions will be roughly two hours in the morning and afternoon. The schedule will try to respect the location and the timezone of the speakers. We hope that the online format encourages fruitful discussion and collaboration among users from all over the world.
- Carsten Miller, University of Bayreuth, Germany, email@example.com
- Alfred Wassermann, University of Bayreuth, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org
Center of Mobile Learning with Digital Technology at the University of Bayreuth, Germany.